Interview on the Savvy Painter Podcast: Part 1 & Part 2



I'm honored to have been interviewed by Antrese Wood on her phenomenal podcast, Savvy Painter. This was such a fun interview, and we covered many different areas from pricing your artwork, maintaining a studio practice, what drives people to collect art, inspiration, and much more.

As a side note, I started listening to the Savvy Painter last spring on my weekly drives, either to the Gallery or to Green Mountain College, where I was also adjuncting at the time. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the interviews on the Savvy Painter Podcast, all for different reasons. Each interview brought to light different issues, struggles and insights from each artist, and I found these all to be incredibly interesting. So, it's a pleasure to be have been able to contribute! Thank you Antrese for reaching out to me and including me, and thanks to Dean Fisher for connecting us!

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts and what resonates with you. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Part 1:
http://savvypainter.com/podcast/cameron-schmitz/

Part 2:

http://savvypainter.com/podcast/cameron-schmitz-2/


Comments

Popular Posts