Maui Inspiration


Friends! 
I just returned from a week traveling, exploring and painting in Maui, Hawaii! Holy inspiration!!! Having never visited any of the islands of Hawaii before, I was completely taken aback by the varying climates, contrasting vistas and landscapes present in Maui. From rolling, mountainous hills dancing with wild galloping goats, to valleys of lush rainforest laden with delicious ripe mangos, avocados and guava fruit, to expansive oceanic views blanketed with stunning clouds and volcanic rocks, to perhaps the most spectacular sight of all… sitting above the clouds at 10,000 feet elevation, witnessing the sun set atop Haleakala Volcano. This experience alone was without a doubt a spiritual experience for me and a memory that I will hold close to my heart for the rest of my life. 

I feel grateful to have taken the opportunity to experience these amazing and unforgettable sights which I know will fuel my paintings for months (and perhaps years) to come. I am also equally excited by the paintings that I made while in Maui and even more excited by all that is brewing inside of me, inspired by all of the decadent beauty that I witnessed. 


Here is a peek at some of the new paintings inspired by my trip to Maui. In September, I will be releasing new unseen works on paper for sale in my shop, giving my mailing list first access, before releasing these new works publicly. So stay tuned! 

New Abstracts:




And then also, LOTS of landscapes brewing! Both real and imagined!





My mailing list will be the first to receive notification when these works become for sale. If you are reading this and are not on my mailing list and would like to be included on the notification and release of these newest works, and more to come, you are welcome to sign up here:




Comments

Popular Posts