When there's no snow, you make it...well, in the studio at least!

It's been a rather uneventful winter here in Brattleboro, VT, at least in terms of the typical snow storm and expected winter blanket that usually covers the ground at this time. The is true for much of the surrounding areas here in the Northeast. It seems there's a 50/50 response to this situation, which is either, "Horay, we're getting to spring faster!", or " Dang, what a bummer of a winter!". I have to admit, I side with the latter half. Though, I am still hopeful that we'll get slammed with a wonderous winter storm before the end of March, or who knows, maybe the first of April, like last year. Until then, it seems I am making my own snow in the studio, reminiscing about past winters and that beautiful peacefulness a fresh blanket of snow conjures up.



Comments

Popular Posts